This job might no longer be available.
Mid-level Android Developer
26 days ago
This is a on-site (non-remote) position and demands fluent english.
Essa é uma vaga presencial (não-remota) e requer inglês fluente.
We are seeking an experienced Android Developer to join our team and help us develop and maintain the REMAG app. The ideal candidate is passionate about mobile development and has a strong understanding of Android app development concepts and best practices. You will be responsible for designing and implementing new features, fixing bugs, and maintaining the overall quality of the app. If you are motivated, detail-oriented, and excited about working on a cutting-edge mobile app, we would love to hear from you!
- 3+ years of experience as an Android Developer.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Must have working experience with Kotlin & Java
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Should have worked on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Experience with the latest Android Components and Google Play Services APIs.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Meal ticket
- Happy hours
- Dynamic, multicultural and fun environment.
- You will be working for the world's leading provider of game services.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability.
- We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing program.
- We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
PTW a leading games services company with over 40 studios in 12 countries worldwide. Our range of services includes art and audio production, game development, quality assurance, player support, community management, localization, localization QA, voice production, and data collection.
We’re part of a global team of passionate, hard-working, ambitious gamers, whose goal is always to make every gamer’s experience as perfect as possible. For over 25 years, PTW has been providing industry-leading services to every part of the globe. From our humble beginnings as a single office in Japan in 1994, we’ve become a global force with offices in 4 continents. The PTW family of brands includes PTW International, 1518 Studios, SIDE, entalize and OR Esports. Visit our websites for more info.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.