Marketing Video Intern
18 days ago
The Marketing Creative Team is responsible for creative related (videos, static art, interactive ads) productions at Rovio. The team’s main objective is to deliver world class advertising creatives to support key games. Main internal clients are the User Acquisition Team, Brand & Games Marketing.
A creative marketing intern is needed to assist with the day-to-day activities of the Marketing Creative Team at Rovio entertainment. The team produces video marketing content for games advertising, marketing showreels and graphic design and artworking for multiple games and channels of branded content.
The tasks for this role include creating animated marketing materials for a variety of Rovio games, providing support with tasks related to asset production and assisting with editing tasks. We encourage independent learning and hope that someone can grow skills whilst working with us. We hope to have someone in our team who has a can-do attitude and is able to work responsibly and independently.
The team is located in Finland and plan to work in a hybrid model, meaning they’ll plan to work flexibly with 1-3 days per week at the office in Keilaniemi, Espoo.
- Editing 2D raster and vector assets in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Creating and editing projects in After Effects.
- Editing and asset gathering tasks for showreels.
- Templating project files in After Effects and Premiere.
- Exporting video files in various formats and sizes.
- File checking and documentation.
- Reversioning of existing assets.
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in editing.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in motion graphics.
- Understanding of design principles including typography, layout, photo editing and compositing.
- A can-do attitude and is able to work responsibly and independently.
- Fluency in English as you will be required to communicate and write in English, Finnish is a plus.
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. The aim is for us to know who you are, what your experience has been and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about Rovio, the wider team and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will do an exercise to complete in your own time.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the team lead and team member(s). Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help each other develop.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.