This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Product Analyst
Λευκωσία, Λευκωσία, Cyprus No Mans Area
2 months ago
We are looking for a Marketing Product Analyst to join our publishing team within a new product group at Wargaming to be the driving force behind creating a great experience for all players.
The Marketing Product Analyst will report to the Product Operations Director
What will you do?
- Close cooperation with internal Wargaming Data Analytics & Data Science teams
- Analyze various activities and their influence on audience’s behavior
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and publishing activities (monetization, CRM, online,TV, SMM, PR)
- Work with both internal and external data sources to discover insights to optimize player communication channels and increase their effectiveness
- Prepare analytical reports
- Provide consultation to colleagues and assist with data-driven decision-making
- Put forward and verify hypotheses on customer behavior
- Analyze customer activity, value and potential; research integration value potential and customer database potential
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 4 years of work as Marketing Analyst. * Experience in ML * Experience in Tableau
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding of big data key concepts and tools
- Ability to listen to and hear clients; ability to translate their wishes into technical tasks for further analysis.
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics
- Knowledge of SQL (Hadoop, Oracle)
- Intermediate or higher level of English
- 4 years of experience in digital PC gaming analytics, ideally focused on PC/Console videogame development
- Prior experience in reporting and analysis systems
- Communicating query results, strong presentation skills
- In-game A/B and multivariate testing experience
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Good command of self-service BI tools
- Understanding of the game industry and experience playing Wargaming products
- Hands-on experience with at least one statistical package (R, pandas/sklearn)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!