Dreamhaven Publishing is looking for a Marketing Partnerships Lead to manage and develop our marketing partnerships efforts across our games portfolio. At Dreamhaven, we're building a new game company based on our shared values and relentless passion for making meaningful player experiences. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and help develop our strategies, programs and executions for our priority partner targets.
Our goal is to create long-lasting partnership relationships with endemic gaming platforms, endemic gaming brands and non-endemic brands that allow our games to reach players in meaningful and authentic ways.
Are you someone that has a deep passion for the player experience and live and breathe games? Do you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and finding creative and meaningful ways to build awareness in the community? Are you someone that has taken the time to build deep relationships across 1st party and 3rd party partners in the gaming space? If so, this may be an amazing opportunity for you!
What You Will Do
- Develop marketing partnership strategies for our games to maximize reach during launch and community resonance once live
- Manage marketing relationships with Console and PC Platform Partners like XBOX, Playstation and Steam
- Identify opportunities to maximize placement and merchandising opportunities across distribution channels
- Develop promotional opportunities across social platforms like Discord, Twitch, TikTok & YT across our games portfolio
- Partner with our Regional Team to Identify Global & Regional promotional opportunities
- Identify opportunities to partner with brands who are entrenched in gaming culture or present an opportunity to authentically expand our reach
What We Need
- A highly autonomous professional who can function as an individual contributor and a team leader
- Experience closing mutually beneficial marketing deals with target partners
- Previous experience working on marketing activation across 1st party gaming platforms
- A deep network of existing relationships across the gaming industry
- Experience working on partnership strategies for live service games
- Previous experience working on non-gaming brands is a plus
- Experience launching AAA games is a plus
- Experience partnering directly with studio teams
- A respectful voice who isn't afraid to voice their opinion but is willing to bend when needed
- A strong advocate for diversity, equity and inclusion, with proven success in promoting a inclusive environment and ensuring under-represented groups have visibility and a voice
The base salary range for this position is $126,465 to $210,774 USD per year, which is associated with our Level 4 salary band. The range listed for this position is just one component of Dreamhaven’s total compensation package for team members and exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience. Total compensation also includes equity, comprehensive benefits and will also include profit sharing in the future.
Dreamhaven is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment.
Dreamhaven Candidate Privacy Notice