This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Manager - Mobile Games
Montreal QC ca
4 months ago
Reporting directly to the Head of Live Operations, the Mobile Games Marketing Manager is responsible for building and driving the performance-based Marketing & User Acquisition strategies across Behaviour’s Mobile games. The successful candidate will lead community and social media activities, PR/ media strategy, ASO as well as paid acquisition marketing efforts to meet internal targets including ROAS and other KPIs.
- Develop industry leading Mobile User Acquisition initiatives that ensure high volume acquisition of quality players to achieve target KPI and revenue goals.
- Create and execute performance-based marketing campaigns across various mobile titles.
- Measure the impact of marketing programs on players behaviour and game KPIs, apply insights to refine strategies.
- Collaborate with Product teams and BI to align UA strategies with player behaviours, using quantitative insights to drive recommendations.
- Manage App Store Optimization across various mobile titles.
- Manage external Marketing agencies when necessary.
- Manage 1st party partner relationships such as Apple and Google Play.
- Lead social channels growth & engagement.
- Willingness to "get your hands dirty" while maintaining ownership of strategic plans.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics or Business.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Mobile User Acquisition and Mobile Marketing.
- Solid understanding of the mobile video games market and especially the iOS and Google Play market place.
- Proven track record of success launching mobile games from soft launch to global release.
- Strong experience setting up UA campaigns, managing ad networks, affiliates, offer-walls and influencers.
- Strong experience with Attribution tools such as AppsFlyer, Singular, Adjust or others.
- Strong understanding of advertising fraud and how to prevent it.
- Proven record of managing business relationships with Facebook, Apple, Google and other companies within the Mobile gaming space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and able to work collaboratively across a number of internal and external teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency with SQL and Tableau a strong plus.
- Mandarin proficiency a strong plus.
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.