Marketing Manager - Latin America (SC)
5 days ago
The Latin America Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing the complete marketing ecosystem across Latin America with a focus on direct-to-consumer digital avenues such as social media, paid media, web content, and email marketing.
The Marketing Manager will become the voice of BNEA to the Latin American customers and be responsible for planning and executing all phases of marketing, including strategic planning, positioning, media mix modeling, creative development and analysis, as well as being the main liaison between local partners and HQ.
Flexible, Remote and Work From Home options are available for this position until approximately April 2022. Afterwards we expect all employee's to join us at our new offices in Southern California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A primary goal of this position is to better understand our local customers, to grow our direct-to-consumer relationship, foster the communities around our games, explore new methods of raising brand awareness, engagement, and loyalty among the regional audiences.
- Develop and execute holistic marketing plans with a focus on digital marketing strategies including, cross-vertical content strategy, paid media & social media buy campaigns, email marketing programs, to acquire and retain customers.
- Responsible for leading the regional social media strategies, tone and persona of the company to foster positive brand affinity through various tacti's including, local influencer partnerships, live stream programs, as well as data-driven weekly content.
- Manage and direct external agencies to successfully build & execute corresponding strategies and navigate all phases of product marketing including, project timelines related to creative development, advertising plans, community calendars, web content schedules, email blasts, and consumer activations in the Latin America region.
- Work effectively with internal cross-functional departments including Brand Marketing, Media, Communications, Web/CRM, Digital Marketing/Sales, Online Publishing & local sales teams to maximize profitability of bottom-line efforts and ensure a unified regional product programs.
- Create and manage central and title-specific budget. Track and report marketing expenses against defined budget. Negotiate pricing of creative and other services with vendors and agencies and ensure budget conformity.
- Provide a day-to-day understanding of the local market conditions and seek new branding and promotional opportunities for BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment products and the company itself.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in consumer digital marketing categories
- Experience and understanding of consumer marketing, influencer marketing, digital marketing strategies, analytics and data processing is key
- Experience working in entertainment/video game industries
- Deep understanding of the gaming & esports local scene
- Direct relevant experience working in/with Latin America
- Oral and written fluency in Neutral Spanish is required
- High attention to detail and passion to continually improve service and business performance
- Successful management of multiple complex projects and proven track record of holistic project management
- Strong team player who works with internal and external partners effectively
- Ability to innovate marketing campaigns and apply broader perspective to responsibilities
- Strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Comfortable with speaking in public or in front of camera
- Demonstrated experience and comfort in international travel and work
- Being a gamer and/or fan of our products is a plus
- Speaking Brazilian Portuguese is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or other business-related discipline
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.