Marketing Lead (Gameloft licensed title - Disney Speedstorm)
8 days ago
Working on Gameloft’s upcoming title, you will lead the marketing team of our multi-platform game Disney Speedstorm and will be responsible for the launch, marketing plan, creation and execution, as well as setting up and implementing the mid to long term marketing strategy of the game.
A key role in the game team as well as in the studio, you will ensure best execution of Marketing responsibilities across all marketing channels and touchpoints, raising the strategic and creative bar whilst launching ad hoc initiatives to make our game even more popular and our downloads more numerous.
The successful candidate must make the most out of their leadership abilities, strategic thinking, creative ideas, execution experience, organizational efficiency, and excellent communication skills. She/he will be both comfortable in team management and coordination, as well as in more hands-on and operational missions: we also expect this role to impact significantly on the game through the candidate’s personal & direct contribution to key marketing deliverables, activations and strategies.
This role is located in our production studio in Barcelona but you will also work and coordinate with collaborators located in various territories worldwide.
- Manage the Marketing team of Disney Speedstorm in Barcelona studio (Product Marketing Managers, Game Community Managers, Partnerships Manager, Marketing Coordinator) – making sure the team is learning from your mentorship and delivering at its best as part of the Game Team
- Successfully launch the game on all PC & console platforms, maximizing the game’s reach by orchestrating a multi-channel marketing campaign
- Build launch & yearly marketing plans relying on solid user insights and strategically aligned with product roadmap, with the objective of generating brand awareness and ultimately growing the player base
- Develop marketing programs focusing on innovative activations, viral content and meaningful partnerships, and orchestrate their implementation by coordinating the other teams (Production, Live Ops, UA, Social & Digital, Influence, PR…)
- Oversee the Social Media & Community strategy of the game
- Optimize the game visibility and performances on the app stores, working hand in hand with the ASO team
- Manage promotional assets creation (trailers, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions…)
- Collaborate with the user acquisition team to optimize the advertising campaigns targeting and assets
- Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the game manager and HQ
- Participate in game development by making recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention, shareability, and to better integrate in-game promotional events and marketing mechanisms
- Minimum 7 years in a marketing position, with a first experience managing a team
- Experience within the gaming industry (PC / console is a big plus) or entertainment at large – good knowledge of the industry is a must-have
- Strong leadership skills;
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind;
- Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented;
- Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.);
- Demonstrated ability to manage a significant number of stakeholders, both internal and external;
- Advanced English level is a must.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Free afternoon on your birthday!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- ... and Thursday afterwork beers!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Many thanks for your help!
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.