Marketing Director (tinyBuild, Publishing Team)
8 days ago
tinyBuild is a video game label that started in 2011 with the idea of creating long-term franchises by partnering with talented developers from all over the world. The company has released dozens of games, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners, Potion Craft, and more. Headquartered in the Seattle Area, USA, the company now has studios in the US, Netherlands, Latvia, and Eastern Europe.
We’re now looking for a Marketing Director to help us build a next-generation marketing team. Our perfect candidate has a heart of a gamer and the mind of a marketer. Above all, we value creativity, proactive thinking, and laser-focus on what’s best for the product & the developers. With the help of your own team, you will be planning and executing marketing activities for all titles in the portfolio, so be ready to apply your expertise at scale.
This is a remote position, with a potential relocation to our Netherlands office.
- 3+ years background in a similar role in the games industry;
- Highly creative and proactive mindset, readiness for crazy experiments
and world-class execution skills;
- Hands-on experience with digital, D2C, content, brand or influencer marketing,
or a combination of these;
- Top-notch communication skills, fluent written and spoken English;
- Being a gamer is a must;
- Working closely with the team of producers, ideate, organize and execute fresh and notable marketing campaigns for the titles in our portfolio;
- Nurture the creative culture by inspiring the team and motivating them to strive for the best result possible;
- Build and manage relationships with online and offline events, media, stores, and console platforms for increased visibility of our portfolio;
- Evolve tinyBuild’s publishing brand as a whole;
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Apply your expertise to a varied portfolio of famous PC & console franchises and be; responsible for discovering the next hit game;
- Work daily with an international distributed team of different cultures;
- Join a rapidly growing company with tons of opportunities;
- Opportunity to work remotely with a flexible schedule;
- Travel to conferences, exhibition shows, and gaming studios;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation + 2 weeks of company-wide holidays;