Marketing Creative Lead
7 days ago
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Creative Lead to be responsible for the marketing creative direction of our games. Working across divisions, the right candidate will be a key contributor to establishing our brands in a competitive marketplace.
You will define the creative direction for the marketing of our games and support the wider creative team in its implementation across different disciplines.
This role is a vital part of the extended marketing team but you will also regularly liaise with the creative leadership of the development teams to ensure the marketing direction aligns with the games. And when the time comes to produce key assets, like announce trailers and key art, you will set the creative direction and support the team throughout the process.
You will be working with a great team whom you are responsible for helping to lead and challenge. The team will look to you for creative leadership and feedback on the work they do.
You will also be working closely with the Product Marketing Managers and provide vital creative input to their plans and strategies, as well as supporting the Head of Marketing on various projects.
You are approachable but confident, an ideas-person and a self-starter able to roll up your sleeves, roll with the punches and adapt to an agile working environment.
- Establishing the marketing creative direction of our games based on overall brand, or campaign goals, provided by the Product Marketing Managers
- Oversee production of high quality marketing assets for online and offline use
- Help develop the creative capabilities of the team and support their creative development
- Write creative briefs both to external creative partners and internal resources
- Support Product Marketing Managers with creative input on plans and strategies for our games
- Lead various creative projects based on the current needs of the company
- Taking lead on brainstorming and creative ideations
Qualifications & Credentials
- 5+ years of experience in creating marketing art, with a proficiency in both video-, static- and animated assets
- 3+ years of experience leading a marketing art team
- Experience working within the gaming industry preferred but not required
- Degree-level or higher education in art, media, games or relevant field
- Open to relocate to Stockholm (if required, requested or necessary in current work from home environment)
- Cultivated a strong external network of creative partners you can leverage to balance internal workload
- Open to frequent travel to our various studio locations
- Ability to work efficiently across both dev and marketing teams
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.