Marketing Automation Specialist
Stockholm 118 66 SE
8 days ago
Would you like to work in the fast-paced gaming industry and help take Paradox Interactive’s customer programs to the next level? Apply today to get the opportunity to work with marketing initiatives on exciting brands such as Cities: Skylines, Bloodlines 2 and Stellaris!
As Marketing Automation Specialist you will be part of a newly formed CRM team and help drive the development and ongoing optimization of our newly implemented marketing automation platform (Braze), to help grow the business, retain and engage our players throughout the player lifecycle.
Key responsibilities include management of our marketing automation platform which involves building, configuring, testing and following up on marketing activities driven by the CRM team as well as activities initiated by game teams, research team etc. We believe you have a technical background with an interest and experience in data driven marketing, and thus are equally comfortable discussing customer data and analyzing outcomes of activities as with setting tactics for our digital marketing initiatives.
- Build and configure customer communication programs in our marketing automation platform (Braze), ensuring that segmentations, trigger data, content and reporting are set up correctly. Continuously test, optimize and improve triggered programs and campaigns
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation)
- Act as superuser of marketing automation platform (Braze) and educate other team members in the tool when necessary
- Collaborate with DevOps and Analytics teams to ensure we have the right data and are able to create correct segments etc.
- Develop and document functional requirements of marketing programs and operational workflows
- Reports to Head of Digital Marketing
- Experience working with one of the major enterprise marketing automation platforms is a must (Adobe Campaign, Salesforce ExactTarget, Oracle Responsys, IBM Unica, Braze)
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and ability to manage engagement with various stakeholders including marketing, IT, tech and analytics
- Knowledge of SQL, table normalization and basic scripting is a bonus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
On a personal level the right candidate will be a creative problem solver who is passionate about testing, optimizing and inventing new ways to improve the customer experience. The successful candidate will also have an ability to frame analytical problems, pull data, and extract insights that lead to tangible results.
Some of our benefits include:
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.