Marketing Assistant, eCommerce
6 days ago
Ubisoft is currently seeking an eCommerce Marketing Assistant for a 6-month contract. Under the supervision of the Sr Marketing Operations Manager, eCommerce and in collaboration with the eCommerce Marketing team, the eCommerce Marketing Assistant will help coordinate the content production for the eCommerce needs for our owned channel, paid campaign and social media. He will also assist in maintaining overall strategic decks and reports in support of the media and performance teams. He will also support any eCommerce projects and help coordinate with cross-functional teams.
What you'll do
Support and coordination of content development - in collaboration with the design and eCommerce teams, develop content for the different communication pulse points and social platforms according to the needs identified by the marketing and business eCommerce teams.
- Content production coordination:
- Support for the internal briefing of the in-house designers/teams and/or agency briefing and coordination of deliverables
- Getting all the necessary approvals and ensure compliance with deadlines and quality standards
- Collect and process creative elements
- Update and develop projects tracking tools
- Develop and maintain the content calendar
- Assist in quality control of deliverables
- Participate in the development and writing of content
- Support special projects in tandem with the Ecommerce marketing team
- Participate in the competition analysis and share best practices with the eCommerce Marketing team
What you’ll bring
- Minimum experience in Marketing
- Must have strong organizational skills; be detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks/projects
- Creative and innovative
- Resourceful, but also a team player;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Knowledge of gaming and online culture
- Knowledge of online shopping experience (eCommerce)
- Bilinguism (French/English)
What to send our way
· Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.