2 days ago
Created back in 2015, 8SEC is a game studio that makes engaging hyper casual games. Our goal is to create hits that will rule the top of the charts and deliver fun around the world. We are game makers, game changers.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Artist to be part of this adventure and participate in building something bigger. Join a team where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively in a creative and stimulating working environment. Here, you will have the opportunity to make a real and direct impact!
Design great visual assets to improve the external communication of 8SEC and help to showcase our brand and catch the attention of millions of players.
- Brainstorm and share your ideas with the communication team
- Optimize our game store pages (edit screenshots, video previews and trailers of our games)
- Create eye-candy visual assets for our social networks (job offers, important announcements, business cases, new releases, big milestones)
- Produce appealing creatives (videos, banners, images) to bring new users to our mobile games
- Test and analyse your creatives performances
- Benchmark the hyper casual market trends and keep track of new innovations
What we are looking for
- You master the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) or any equivalent
- Experience in video editing
- Thanks to your work experiences or personal research, you have a good knowledge of the hyper casual gaming market.
- You are very creative and able to bring new impactful ideas
Nice to have
- Experience in web design
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Unity
What you’ll find at 8SEC
A place where you’ll be encouraged to learn and grow to develop your own career path: you’ll have the opportunity to change positions and quickly evolve in the company.
A data-driven-innovation-based culture : everyone’s ideas are welcome and anyone can think of a new game idea. You’ll be able to playtest all the games and provide feedback. You will also have transparent access to all the data which will help you get the big picture of what is going on in the company
Great places to work, located in the heart of Lyon & Paris (bars, gyms, terrasse, coffee and snacks…) where you will have a great work-life balance with remote work, flexible hours…
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.