18 days ago
Next Games is a Netflix Game Studio, focusing on creating compelling fans-first interactive experiences by combining the stories of well-known movies and shows with engaging game mechanics. An unwavering focus on fans and fun gameplay is at the core of the studio’s game development, free from the constraints of free-to-play.
The Marketing Artist will support creative media productions across the company and have the opportunity to work with stakeholders from various departments to deliver excellent video and static assets. Along with a creative environment that will provide plenty of opportunities to get involved and grow, this role has a big impact on how our games and company is presented towards current and future players.
- Design, compose and animate creative assets like videos and statics for various purposes such as game promotions, marketing, social media, PR, corporate communications, etc.
- Review and execute provided briefings while sometimes also conceptualizing new ideas
- Offer technical and creative solutions to media productions as needed
- Support in art and asset management
- Ensure brand/IP guidelines are implemented correctly and consistently
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company for project execution
Skills and Abilities:
- Core graphic design skills incl. professional experience in relevant software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) Established motion graphics, animation and editing skills for video production incl. professional experience in relevant software e.g. Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- General understanding of 3D assets for use in creative projects
- Fundamental understanding of common social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.
- Confident and effective in communication to provide/receive feedback, provide relevant updates on your tasks, propose and describe solutions, pitch ideas, etc.
- Proactive attitude to contribute in meetings, participate in brainstorms, do your own research, pull information when required, etc.
- Good time management skills, working towards tight deadlines, finding the most efficient solution to requests
- Experience in the fields of UA/ASO of advantage
- Existing background in the video game industry is welcome
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Applications without a professional portfolio will not be considered
We aim high here at Next Games and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do.
Our guiding light in growing our team is that we don’t look for a culture fit — we look for what each person brings to our collective skillset, culture and values to make them richer. Will you be the person to make us better?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.