Marketing Designer - Gaming Platform
12 days ago
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work 2020. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 300 employees around the world, we are hereby inviting you to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfillment. Daily life at Voodoo is characterised by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
What will be your main challenges?
In the Gaming Platform team, we are inventing new experiences to entertain the world!As a Marketing Artist in our team, you will have the ownership of finding innovative ways to promote these new concepts and ensure as many people as possible discover and download our apps.
- Have the ownership of all creative related topics (User Acquisition, App Store optimisation, Influencers, …)
- Benchmark mobile apps used by our audience to detect trends & user-generated content we could use as creative
- Produce performing ads (videos, static, etc...) to drive mobile app installs
- Upload ads to our ad networks and optimize them (budget allocation, CPI, post-install performance, …)
What is your team about?
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
What do we expect?
- You have excellent skills in Adobe After Effects
- You are creative and have a hacker mindset
- You speak and write French and English fluently
- You have 3-5 years professional experience in this role or similar
- You have a track-record creating performing ads for mobile apps
- You are passionate about social consumer apps and gaming, and you regularly use these kind of apps (eg. TikTok, Snap, Fortnite, …)
- You have a strong professional experience with major advertising networks (FB, TikTok, Snap, ...) to setup and monitor your advertising performance
What do we offer for this role?
Competitive salary (of course) ⧫ Bonus ⧫ Free shares ⧫ Remote days⧫ Catered lunch ⧫ Wellness activities ⧫ Hackathon ⧫ Seminars ⧫ Global Summit
The salary will depend on the experience and skills a candidate brings to the position.
The Voodoo Career Path is available for all employees, with management and expert tracks outlining the transparent salary ranges available to all our employees.
What is our recruitment process?
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through values fit interview that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Our CEO is very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why on occasion he will also meet candidates as a last step. Lastly, our test and case studies culture is an integral part of the recruitment process and will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let’s discuss the possibilities!