This job might no longer be available.
Senior Marketing Art Producer
Dundee United Kingdom
9 months ago
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Art Producer to lead our Marketing Art team, supporting the marketing requirements for our evolving portfolio of visually stunning mobile games.
In this role, you will work closely with key stakeholders to brief and manage the production timeline, leading your highly skilled art team to deliver all the company’s marketing materials. This includes app store assets, social channels, marketing campaigns, and company promotional material. Utilising a professional and courteous approach, you will compile production schedules, prioritise workloads, manage feedback and upskill staff to deliver the highest quality creative assets within the required timeframes.
The ideal candidate is an experienced people manager and comfortable leading a creative team. You should be motivated to support the Marketing Artists reach new heights in illustration, motion graphics, and design whilst managing a highly efficient creative production process.
Areas of Delivery
- Primary contact for all creative asset requests.
- Manage requests based on priority and work with the marketing art team to establish delivery plans, broken down into phases of development and final delivery.
- Allocate appropriate time and resources for each task based on value, monitor progress and provide assistance as required.
- Run effective processes and ensure production pipelines are efficient.
- Circulate plans and meeting notes to ensure all stakeholders are aligned on priorities and next steps.
- Incorporate marketing data insights to help guide art direction and creative process.
- Consistently improve the workflow by gathering feedback from the team.
- Create and maintain clear lines of communication with all stakeholders, ensuring visibility on the current workload of the team.
- Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders to increase synergies and improve the visibility of the team’s work.
- Communicate high-level business and process directives to the team with direction from senior management.
- Line manage the Marketing Art Team, including management of performance and career development.
- Identify skill gaps and create skill development plans for the team.
- Maintain an inspiring creative culture where experimentation, feedback, and iteration are encouraged. Champion knowledge sharing and creative enhancement.
Desired Talent .
- Experience with marketing/advertising design is required (F2P game industry a plus).
- Experience managing creative asset production pipelines, e.g., concept art, screenshots, video, and graphic design.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and direct creative efforts.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as an Art Producer or Product Manager.
- Minimum 3+ years of creative people management.
- Advanced use of collaborative documentation and task management tools such as Confluence and Jira.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Able to prioritize workflow for team; experience with juggling multiple clients and projects.
- Creative, flexible, collaborative, and innovative.
- Able to inspire and motivate others through projects and day-to-day tasks.
- Able to communicate to all levels of leadership across disciplines.
- Level-headed, logical, and reliable.
Outplay Entertainment is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK and based in the thriving game's hub of Dundee, Scotland. We create limitless fun for our players with lovingly crafted and innovative games for mobile phones and tablets.
This approach has seen us recognised for a stable of award-winning titles, including Mystery Match, Crafty Candy and Booty Quest. Our portfolio of awesome games is expanding, and we are always on the search for talented and passionate people to help us grow. With over 30 nationalities represented and a diverse range of experience and expertise, our teams thrive off their ability to work at the forefront of the mobile games industry, building or supporting live game experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the world.
The fun and passion injected into our games is reflected in our culture too. Outplay is more than just work. New team members will join a family that has conquered Munros, raced karts, taken on Tough Mudder and Rough Runner, competed in bake-offs, downward dogged, and even ventured to the wilds of Scotland together.
What We Offer
You also have the opportunity to benefit from our talent development initiative, the Outplay Academy, and acquire new skills to grow alongside the business. From mentoring schemes and educational workshops to industry event attendance and guest speakers, we are proud of our dedication to professional development.
Do you live outside the United Kingdom or Scotland? We know starting afresh can be challenging. From your first arrival to moving into your new home, our bespoke relocation package covers every aspect of settling into a new country. With our help, you’ll be calling Scotland home in no time.
At Outplay, we offer the following staff benefits:
- Private medical and dental care
- 28 days of holiday (increasing to 33 over 5 years)
- Access to our team discount scheme
- Employee assistance package
- Child care savings
- EMI Share Option Scheme
At Outplay, our mission is to create limitless fun for everyone who plays our games, and we value every individual that helps make that goal a reality. We are committed to remaining an equal opportunities employer and provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here irrespective of age, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, physical appearance, body size, and sexual orientation. All our employees are treated with dignity and respect, because being part of Outplay is more than just work – it’s a family.