Marketing Art Coordinator
5 days ago
Ubisoft FGOL is looking for a passionate, talented and experienced Marketing Art Coordinator to join the studio’s established Marketing Department and Marketing Art Team. This position entails a mix of management and execution of tasks, reporting directly to the studio Marketing Manager and working closely with many Departments, Teams and Key Stakeholders. A portfolio will be required with the application.
We are a dedicated team with drive, passion and creativity, who enjoy being part of a lively, self-motivated, forward thinking company in an exciting and ever-evolving industry.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The position would fit someone with a broad experience with various Art and graphic design tool, techniques and software’s and with few years in a small team management.
*Note: This role would be 80% Admin and Management and 20% Creative based. The position would suit a Senior Marketing Artist or Graphic Designer with experience in creative agencies or game studios and a keen eye for digital productions who is looking to step into a more managerial or coordinator role.
- Manage marketing art team:
- Oversee production workflow & creative process
- Manage Team Assets production schedule and deadlines
- Maintain folder structure and file naming
- Mentor and coach more junior members of the team
- Review assets and provide constructive feedbacks
- Daily support: set up objectives, appraisals, regular reviews
- Drive and develop graphic and creative ideas for all marketing campaigns, based on research and market insights
- Store assets: screenshots, app icon, banners, trailers, etc
- Social campaign assets: advertising posters, basic video/ animated contents
- Oversee the creation of assets into visually effective design outputs that communicate the brand positively whilst respecting research findings
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator, Brand & Community Managers to develop a consistent brand image for the company across projects
- Communicate across different departments in the company, including but not limited to game development team & Ubisoft headquarter.
- Research, develop and maintain a variety of format and template options for ongoing output
- Respond to any ad hoc request in a clear and concise manner
- Assist in relations with external contractors, partners, media and creative agencies
- Excellent project management, time management, organisational, interpersonal, reporting, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, creative ideas and administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Love for planning tools, processes and
- Excellent knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect and Premiere Pro
- Knowledge of 3D Softwares (Studio Max/Blender)
- Basic knowledge of producing animated content
- Knowledge of Trello
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a senior or above within games or creative agency background
- Previous experience in a graphic design/Artist role managing a small team and its day to day tasks
- Great eye for colour and composition
- Strong ability to prioritise a varied workload with multiple long and short-term deadlines, contributing to large multi-team projects
- Evidence of communication skills and knowledge of how to liaise with other professionals
- Keen interest in gaming
- Attention to details
- Experience in planning digital marketing campaigns online and offline
- Experience with digital asset managements tools
- Experience in managing small teams successfully
- Team player, ability to delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Experience in game production
- Experience and current understanding of the digital games F2P space would be an advantage
- Interest in games, digital marketing and new technologies
- Knowledge of social media management and digital marketing practices
- A second language
- Experience in 3D character modelling, texturing, posing, animation, lighting & rendering
- Experience in working with media agencies and creating rich media content.
Ubisoft FGOL offers its employees some great benefits which include:
- Flexible office working hours
- 25 days of annual leave + 8 UK Bank holiday + Christmas company day(s) off
- 1 day off if you get married (Wedding Day)
- Mobile and Table Allowance
- Game Allowance
- Duvet Day
- Personal Travel Allowance
- Home Office Furniture Loan Scheme
- Sick pay
- Fresh fruit selection delivered 3 times a week, Free monthly breakfasts, Team Lunches
- Beer fridge & Selected wines + other beverages
- Weekly Football, Snooker table, ping pong tournaments, poker nights, Office events, social gatherings, Fun Games room
- Birthday Cakes/Cards
- Summer & Christmas parties, Roof terrace area
- Training Budgets
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare, Reduced gym membership, life insurance, critical illness & Disability cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan (for tube/rail costs), Annual mobile phone/tablet allowance
- Profitability bonus
- Recruitment Referral Fee awards
Future Games of London is a Ubisoft studio that designs, develops and operates free-to-play mobile and digital console games. Founded in September 2009, FGOL create original and unique games such as the Hungry Shark series which has been enjoyed by over half a billion people worldwide.
We are a dedicated team with drive, passion and creativity, who enjoy being part of a forward thinking studio in an exciting and ever-evolving industry.
Over the next 5 years, we expect to be typically developing two to three projects in parallel, with regularly scheduled new releases added to our catalogue.