2 days ago
Job Title:Marketing Analyst
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
This role supports the team through interpreting data and providing concrete insights on how to optimize performance. This role will collaborate cross-functionally with teams to understand the impact of marketing efforts at the top, middle and bottom of the funnel. You are a curious, technology-minded person with a passion for using data to inform decisions. Your ability to take large amounts of data, and build an informed perspective on how to improve the impact of marketing investments is critical to success in this role.
What You Get To Do
- Identify and initiate the need for building various dashboards, reports, and alert systems to analyze and monitor marketing campaigns and overall growth initiatives
- Use multiple data sources and tools to identify, interpret and communicate end-user behavior and provide insight that drives campaign experimentation & optimization
- Perform ad hoc analysis for the team and identify factors to improve acquisition & retention performance to improve customer and revenue growth
- Create, manage and maintain marketing KPI reports
- Partner with channel managers to optimize marketing performance within each part of the funnel (ex. Paid Search, Paid Social, Affiliates, Email)
- Conduct various types of analyses to enhance marketing efficiency and provide concrete recommendations to key partners
- Assist in data management, governance, attribution rules, and data quality with other functional data owners to ensure data integrity across different departments
- Analyze complex A/B and multivariate tests, communicate results and provide recommendations
- Support the design and launch of sophisticated experiments; uncover opportunities and surface new ideas that may lead to breakthroughs in growth or challenges
- Build strong relationships with key cross-org partners to help build a cohesive approach to Activision’s growth targets
What You Bring To The Role
- 1-3 years experience as a Business/Marketing Analyst in a direct to consumer environment
- Ability to collaborate with marketing team members, generating ideas/recommendations that combine analytical, marketing and business thinking
- Intuitive and creative attitude to brainstorm and implement new experiments and campaigns based on a data-driven approach
- Experience querying data warehouses (SQL), analyzing data, and arriving at insights using qualitative techniques
- Proficient in Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Analytical attitude
- Ability to communicate highly complex and technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Experience with experiment design, and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
- Superior teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.