Marketing Analyst / UA Executive
12 days ago
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers, with well over 600 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS! and Eternal Hope.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As Marketing Analyst / User Acquisition and Monetisation Executive you’ll be responsible for running multiple simultaneous campaigns on multiple acquisition channels to get as many players as possible for our games.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create campaigns to convince people to play our games so everyone can see how awesome they are!”
What you will really be doing
- Managing numerous simultaneous campaigns for our live games
- Analysing and optimising the ad campaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Working with account managers directly to develop relationships and improve performance
- Monitoring and optimising monetisation channels
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology - if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
- You’ll receive full training in all of the methods and tools needed to do the job well.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 150 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Business, Digital Marketing or similar
- At least 1 year of experience in user acquisition/monetisation
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for mobile games
- Experience with successful mobile games/apps
- Knowledge or experience of user acquisition platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.