Manufacturing Technician - Contractor
12 days ago
This position will be responsible for manual assembly and machine operational duties within a complex, dedicated manufacturing route. Candidates must maintain focus on both the assembly and quality of workmanship aspects. Candidates must be highly innovative and enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment within a multidisciplinary team.
- Complete construction and testing using specialized equipment
- Follow detail work instructions and or Standard Operation Process (SOP)
- Work within a dynamic team environment
- Participate in yield improvement team efforts
- Work as needed to meet organizational production milestones
- Work to drive out process and material defect issues
- Ability to adjust the work schedule to the needs of the Team
- 4+ years Knowledge and previous experience in Clean Room
- Quick learner-ability to learn several processes
- Some knowledge and experience in assembly and working with various machines
- Ability to drive continuous improvement projects and programs while executing action plans.
- Extensively collect and document equipment related data/procedures
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel that allow the management of worksheets
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED or equivalent required.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.