Manufacturing Electronics Engineer
24 days ago
SummaryWe’re a world leader in gaming entertainment operating in 90 countries across the world, with a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. Our mission is simple, we create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day!
What you'll do
As the Manufacturing Electronics Engineer you will play a key role in providing technical support in Electronic Gaming Machines (EGM) new product introduction, addressing manufacturing process and safety issues and developing solutions to continually improve them.
You play a key part in evaluating existing and new electronic hardware fit, form and function and the associated manufacturing process to improve product quality, manufacturing cost, process productivity and efficiency whilst always ensuring staff wellbeing and safety by adhering to relevant policies and procedures.
You will support new product introduction by participating in the review of design for manufacturing of the product and components and ensuring findings are addressed before accepting the release of the product to production.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Enable Aristocrat Integration Centre (AIC) to meet its manufacturing targets by introducing and maintaining effective and efficient manufacturing systems/processes & electronic fault diagnostics systems
- Provide expert guidance and manufacturing technical expertise to both Production and Design and Development (D&D) Teams
- Assist and support the Production Team to drive continuous improvement and change in the manufacturing systems and processes
- Identifying systemic Production quality issues and ways for improvement
- Work with the Repair Centre to design and coordinate fabrication of the EGMs electronic components testing fixtures for use by production and/or electronic repair centre
- Ensure all quality procedures and reporting requirements standards are met, including participating in quality audit
- Participate in all stages of New Product Introduction (NPI), including engineering, design, and production validation
- Work with the D&D team on the pre-engineering validation stage of the development of the new platform and generation of electronic hardware and systems using the lesson learned from previous NPI, production and field return issues to improve the new platform and generation
What we're looking for
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience working within electronic engineering in a similar role is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and repairing printed circuit boards (PCB) and identify improvement for design and process
- Experience in component level failure analysis, root cause identification and formulating solution
- Demonstrated experience utilising Lean Manufacturing and/or Operational Excellence concepts
- Creative, innovative, analytical and a forward thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to mentor peers and production Operators and Repair Technicians
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, specifications and schematics