Manual QA Engineer
6 days ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
Our friendly QA-team is looking for a confident Senior QA, who wants to develop in manual mobile/web testing, client-server interaction and server-side.
- Design/maintain and execute test cases/check-lists
- Report defects and work with the team to resolve them
- Provide defects root cause analysis
- Conduct functional and non-function testing of Web and Mobile application, including both GUI and back-end tests
- Work closely with all scrum teams/product owners to make sure each release meets high quality standards
- Identify and provide solutions to optimize the current process to assure the right first time on time delivery
- Actively collaborate with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Participate proactively in backlog refinement, sprint planning, team retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies
- Provide impact analysis to measure and control test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions
- Ensure the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
- 5 years of software Quality Assurance experience with Mobile and/or social platforms (iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Facebook)
- Deep understanding of the development processes and software lifecycle
- Experience working with client/server systems
- Extensive knowledge and experience in testing complex systems
- English written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the following tools: Jira, TestRail, Fiddler, Charles, ADB or similar
- Software Development or Test Automation experience, an asset
- Knowledge of the Agile development methodology (Agility)
- Strong analytical skills
- Passionate about testing, curious nature
- Team player
- Asset: Passionate about games (mobile and social gaming)
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Well-being Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)