Manager of Purchasing - Information Technology, IT Purchasing
2 months ago
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Technology, the IT Purchasing Manager is a hands-on, lead role responsible for prioritizing, responding to, and resolving IT business inquiries. This role also oversees the daily activities of the technology purchasing team including, help coordinate vendor contracts; create purchase orders for the acquisition of assets and software, assist with the ordering of assets and supplies from vendors and perform related administrative tasks.
- Oversee team members directly, including training, performance appraisal, work allocation, resource planning to achieve work goals, tasks, and goals, while guiding in IT Procurement best practices.
- Develop, lead, oversee, and assess and implement improvements to the departments of Process Management, Strategic Sourcing, Materials Management/Supply Chain, and Supplier Program Management. Ensure All areas exceed goals, important targets, and needs
- Enforce IT Procurement processes.
- Hold the team accountable for productivity.
- Develop process improvements, process mapping and related documentation
- Bring project related purchases to completion, including managing communication with the project manager.
- Maintain vendor pricing of hardware, software, and services.
- Help with purchasing of hardware, software, and services.
- Receive and inventory all IT purchased hardware and software.
- Ship and update asset details of all field deployed hardware and software.
- Organize equipment inventory.
- Maintain appropriate levels of consumables
- 4+ years hands on experience with IT financial analysis, purchasing, receiving, and asset management.
- 2+ years of lead or supervisor experience .
- Familiarity with technology equipment, concepts and procedures.
- Two years working with a purchasing system or financial analysis.
- two years of work experience working in a high volume environment.
- Ability to navigate roadblocks and associated supply chain related challenges.
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.