Manager, Sales Compensation
1 month ago
Unity Technologies is seeking a Sales Compensation Manager to provide valuable expertise to drive Unity’s global mission forward! This role is part of the Global Sales Operations organization and reports to the Director of Sales Operations.
We are a fast-paced company, filled with problem solvers - and this opportunity is no different. You will aggressively build relationships, foster open dialogue, and provide creative solutions to issues in real-time. You will manage an impactful team that lends critical analytical and technical support to the successful administration of sales compensation programs globally for our Create Revenue organization. You will review sales plan changes in the context of driving employee motivation and intent to stay, while also identifying global pay practices that may have an impact on program efficiency. This role will support our internal teams with target setting, commission calculations, data governance, developing and documenting commission plan details, attainment tracking, developing and reporting out sales compensation analytics, and helping to answer compensation-related questions. We require coordination across multiple teams, multitasking, problem-solving, systems know-how, attention to detail, and superb communication and analytical skills.
If you are analytically minded, are passionate about mentoring a hard-working and analytically focused team, have a firm command of building and administering thoughtful compensation plans for global sales teams, are communication savvy, and above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them, then we are looking for you!
What you'll be doing
- Support the design, execution, and administration of compensation programs including base pay, short and long-term incentives, and other reward programs
- Manage a team that owns the day-to-day execution and management of the sales compensation program, ensuring timely and accurate commissions payments and iteration to improve our management system.
- Partner with Sales Ops, HR, Systems, IT, and Finance teams to improve comp plan design, build efficient processes, and automate reporting needed to support the calculation of commissions.
- Ensure that we have the right end of quarter look back analytics and presentations to provide to Executive Leadership showing critical attainment and payout statistics
- Build incentive compensation dashboards, reports, and insightful analytics to provide sales leadership with real-time transparency into compensation plan performance and effectiveness
What we're looking for
- Global sales compensation and operations experience
- Experience managing a Compensation Tool (Varicent, Xactly, Callidus, etc)
- Excellent judgment, analytical skills, and strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Proven track record as a skilled and respected manager, mentor, and coach, with outstanding interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Strong sense of personal accountability with the capacity to handle confidential information with discretion
You might also have
- Compensation modeling, data visualization, dashboarding, and analytical report building skills
- Worked in a fast-paced SaaS company
- Proven project management skills
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.