Manager Planning & Procurement
14 days ago
SummaryWe’re looking for a passionate advocate of actionable analytics including statistical and explanatory analytics, predictive modelling, and data mining. You will manage a growing team that models, forecasts, analyses, and communicates global trends that define accurate demand, affect the flow of supply, support effective planning operations, and drive profitable inventory management. You will play a key role in uncovering trends, discovering opportunities, highlighting challenges, and developing solutions that support supply chain strategies as well as promote optimal performance and reduce costs. We emphasize ongoing personal development through project leadership, creative problem solving, and strategic thinking across all aspects of planning and procurement analytics
What you'll do
- Manage and lead a global team of supply chain planning and procurement analysts.
- Manage analytic aspects of monthly S&OP cycle and KPI reporting.
- Support data management requirements for planning and procurement processes.
- Create and sustain efficient and standardized reporting for KPIs, Exception, Trend, Forecast etc. reporting.
- Implement predictive modelling reporting.
- Provide project and technical insights for planning and procurement teams.
- Define and set processes, respond to issues, and set strategies for effective analytics.
- Manage and respond to cross-functional analytic requirements as well as champion analytic solutions across the supply chain.
- Support analyst activities such as analyzing, designing, coding, and reporting.
- Create a high performing culture by hiring, retaining, and developing top quality talent.
- Manage/track projects by setting the right expectations of timelines and quality.
- Interact with various stakeholder from across the business, attend meetings and present ideas, solutions and project status
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Business, Mathematics, Supply Chain, or a related field, or its equivalent.
- Minimum 8 -12 years of experience in planning and analytics, preferably supply chain focused, or related function.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supervising or managing a team.
- Ability to meet changing demands and to adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Experience leading and collaborating across time zones with teams based in US, Australia, and India.
- Ability to manage expectations, communicate, and provide direction to in-country team, in line with business priorities.
- Ability to manage setup of collaborative processes that delivers quality business analytics and reporting to global teams.
- Global supply chain experience with a technology company a plus.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency, required.
- SQL or other relational databases experience required.
- R or Python experience for predictive modeling or machine learning a plus.
- Possesses strong problem-solving, project management, and organizational skills.
- Experience leading and mentoring team members.
- Ability to effectively communicate across cross-functional teams.
- Ability to prepare, present and clearly communicate solutions to both supply chain and commercial audiences.
- Possesses a high level of personal and professional accountability.
- Ability to enlist the cooperation of peer groups involved in common business goals and objectives.
- Passionate, self-motivated, and enthusiastic, continuously seeking ways to achieve excellence.
Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills along
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.