This pride and commitment extends to the hardworking teams that make Zynga an incredible company and the best place to build your career. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and this commitment gives our team members equal opportunity to thrive.
Reporting into the Chief Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Officer, we are looking for a Manager of Learning and Development (L&D) to help our employees advance their skills and knowledge. This person should have a passion for helping people learn and grow. Excellent communication skills are essential in this role. Ultimately, you will help Zynga succeed by training and developing its people.
- Develop and manage multiple global learning strategies and programs
- Facilitate learning programs and workshops using a variety of instructional techniques and formats (e-learning courses, career plans, job-shadowing, coaching, workshops and more)
- Assess current and future partnerships to determine measurable ROI
- Track the success of the overall Learning & Development program. Share updates and learnings on effective methods and strategies with broader business units and leadership boards to continue to improve processes and effectiveness
- Co-supervise the Sr. PeopleOps Coordinator with the Manager of Diversity & Inclusion
- Own Zynga’s Learning Management System (LMS) and any additional L&D related platforms
Other Job Duties
- Iterate and refine Zynga’s Learning & Development goals as needed. Develop and implement projects and programs to achieve those goals
- Help manage global budget and annual planning process
- Spearhead/partner on special projects for company as directed by CDEIO, and/or as needed by any other group/department/business unit
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of Learning & Development Programs
- Experience with project management, strategic operations, strategy consulting, and designing data-driven diversity program strategies
- Excellent knowledge and ability to synthesize data into meaningful presentations
- Ability to perform with complete autonomy
- Good time-management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced lean environment
Additional Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion for and experience in any of the following spaces; L&D, DEI, HR and/or Talent Management
- Proven track record of facilitating organization-wide initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Experience building out global programming in an organization where scaling for growth has been a feature
- Open to traveling for work as needed
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.