Manager, Finance Tools
12 days ago
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a full-time Manager, Finance Tools to be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis team. This individual will oversee Forecast and Financial Reporting initiatives for Global Publishing organization and will ensure the synchronization of our tools with the rest of Ubisoft ecosystem (ERP, Business Intelligence, Referential, etc.)
The position will be based in Montreal and report to the Director, Financial Planning & Analysis located in Montreal. The Manager, Finance Tools will be the owner of our Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (ePBCS) solution and will manage an Administrator.
What you’ll do
- Interact with Financial Planning teams to identify their needs and turn them into practical planning and reporting analytical solutions.
- Design and implement these new planning evolutions in ePBCS; organize tests with key users.
- Post go-live; be responsible for the administrative support and maintenance of the application and its interfaces, write and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications for the application as well as up-to-date process documentation.
- Synchronize Financial Planning initiatives within our Datalab: you will help users to structure our financial data sources and provide recommendation on designing efficient data models.
- Support the team in the industrialization of Dashboards and the development of our data visualization capabilities through Tableau, from prototyping to engineering the finished data visualization.
- Ensure a transversal follow-up of Group Finance projects and their roadmap. You will provide visibility to your management on these initiatives, and you will help defining priorities, functionalities, and interfaces.
What you’ll bring
- Relevant experience in development and administration of Oracle Planning Budgeting Cloud Service
- Strong foundation in SQL
- Proficient in Finance Business processes
- Bilingual (French/English)
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.