Manager, Finance, Greater China
6 days ago
Unity is the world's leading platform for real-time content creation. We empower real-time creativity around the world to deliver incredible possibilities. You can build once, deploy across 25+ leading platforms and technologies to reach the largest possible audience.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on finance professional with an adventurous spirit to help build our business in the Greater China Region. In a collaborative and fast-growing environment, this role will be part of the finance organization responsible for all aspects of strategic/financial planning, decision-support analytics, budgeting/forecasting processes and financial reporting.
What you’ll be doing
- Support your business partners in the planning, development, directing, and evaluation of the company's fiscal function and performance
- Support the development of internal processes for timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial analysis to assist management
- Enhance/maintain existing financial forecasting models to forecast our financial performance for our different lines of business, on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Support month end close process, prepare analyses, monthly reporting package and provide color & insights to the numbers
- Assist with ad hoc analytical projects that deliver key insights for making critical business decisions
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record in leading finance processes within a commercial finance setting and
- Proficient in accounting standards IFRS and US GAAP
- A confirmed grasp of data analysis and performance measurements and be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Strong positive attitude, willingness to learn and good interpersonal skills, outstanding verbal and written communicator in Chinese and English
- Superb attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
You might also have
- Hands-on experience with systems like Adaptive, Workday, Salesforce
- Experience in the technology industry
- Experience in equity financing in joint ventures
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.