Manager, Customer Service
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleManager, Customer Service
SummaryManages projects in an assigned geographic area. Ensures technical support and installation services are provided to assigned customers and meets service obligations. Provides leadership to manage resources and implement strategic initiatives. Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies as well as general supervision to service personnel per the Regional Operations Manager and delivers contracted services. This position is accountable to achieve the highest customer and employee satisfaction levels. As a CSM, this individual is committed to the key drivers and core capabilities of the Aristocrat values. This position can sit between Saratoga and Albany, NY or the surrounding area. It will have multiple sites across the state of New York particularly on the eastern half but will require travel throughout the state.
What you'll do
- Assesses the strengths and weaknesses of the assigned personnel to ensure employee owned developmental plans or other actions.
- Achieves key service performance metrics categories: response time, time to repair, parts inventory, customer satisfaction.
- Achieve SLA of 2 hour or less VLT downtime.
- Present business reviews on service climate including; capabilities, customer satisfaction and delivery matrixes.
- Directly manages service employees for business projects related to revenue growth in the assigned geographies such as product field trials, casino projects, and other.
- Implement and maintain delivery model, which includes scheduled customer visits, on time delivery of services, and other services in Aristocrat’s service portfolio.
- Works with Operations Manager on organizational development of assigned personal. Areas include technical training, customer service and business acumen. Manage large resources assigned and facilitate the assignments of staffing to the service model.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company. Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Ensures “high touch” service model is implemented which includes responsiveness to customer request; assigned staff routinely visits customer locations and work to establish satisfactory relationships with key casino staff members.
- Maintains compliance requirements regarding local and/or national regulatory policies regarding technical service for company products being reviewed by authorities.
- Works with Service Delivery Coordinator in an adverse environment related to country laws and regulations, local customs, machine obsolescence, and other interrupted delivery processes that occur.
- Provides high-level strategic consultation to Operations Manager and stake holders on the delivery strategies, business change, and other initiatives to obtain corporate goals.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees, visitors and contractors within your area of control.
- Ensure all relevant sections of the Health and Safety Management plan are implemented and understood.
- Assess, review the effectiveness and consult with their team on any proposed changes of the OSHA Management System and ensure appropriate corrective actions are implemented.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant health and safety legislative requirements.
What we're looking for
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations Management, or related field, or equivalent field management experience or related military leadership experience.
Experience: Requires minimum of three years of experience in service delivery management or equivalent, relevant military training experience. Previous experience managing others in a technical aspect or equivalent field.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.