Manager – Corporate Strategy
Miniclip is looking for a Manager to join the Corporate Strategy team in the London (UK) office . This is a full-time position.
- Support the Corporate Strategy team with the M&A and investment process including (among other areas) due diligence on potential targets , building financial model s of target companies (both acquisitions and investments) and conducting strategic analysis
- Participate in post-transaction integration & support activities. Provide support to Boards and founding teams
- Conduct research on gaming & mobile industries to assist with formulating investment strategies and prepare detailed industry analyses and identify growth opportunities
- Liaise with external companies, investors and financial institutions, as well as internal teams, to develop new relationships and support collaborations
- Collaborate with the wider F inance team on ad-hoc projects
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in any of the following field s investment banking, investments (PEH, VC or in-house)
- Experience in technology and media
- Exposure to B2C industries helpful (desirable)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand financial statements
- High level of integrity, dedication and motivation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in oral and written English
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Office in Chancery Lane with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and our new office comes with a pool table, 100” screen with games consoles, fridge with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events, and even free optional yoga once a week!
In addition to 25 days holiday, we also have a fantastic benefits package, with Vitality medical and Bupa dental cover, cash plan, cover for life insurance, critical illness, and income protection, and a pension plan with company matching contributions (up to set levels).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Headball2) to the Miniclip family of companies.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com