Manager, Benefits Shared Services
8 days ago
Manager, Benefits Shared Services
EA's People Services organization has the opportunity to build the Benefits Shared Services capability. The Manager, Benefits Shared Services role will work with the EA Benefits team to provide benefits operations and administration support to provide EA employees an exceptional employee experience. You will design a multiyear roadmap to build Benefits Shared Services at EA. You will report to the Director, Shared Services.
- Work with the global benefits team to plan and centralize employee benefits administration across the globe.
- Build capability to grow benefits operations support, including: process documentation, employee and manager guides, Q&A, knowledge management resources
- Work with Benefits COE and Practices organization to ingest and scale operational work including vendor management and administration
- Oversee daily interaction and engagement with employees, BPs, PPS, Legal & ER and people managers. Be the primary benefits contact, managing benefits policy and operational support for employees and managers
- Partner with Shared Services team members and IT to expand ServiceNow functionality and scale benefits administration and support
- Oversight for managing benefits inquiries and troubleshooting enrollment and eligibility issues. Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 Benefit inquiries and manage escalations and policy requests including leaves and time off.
- Capture Tier 1 trends to identify benefits development needs and assess appropriate solutions
- Help manage Leave Administration and Workers Comp process, track and work with leave administrator and with Legal and Employee Relations on accommodation requests
- Conduct one-on-one conversations with employees and managers to advise on benefits programs
- Help with reporting and auditing and other operational support of benefits programs including 401K, Education Reimbursement, Medical/Dental programs, Fitness Programs, Leave Programs
- Support the Benefits team with projects and data analysis. Partner with the Benefits team on ad-hoc projects, open enrollment and employee communications.
- Advocate for operational support requirements when new programs or benefits are rolled out by the Benefits COE
- Improve processes and assist benefits teams with outsourcing or streamlining benefits administration.
- Support the Benefits team with RFPs and implementations.
- Over time, build a small team of Shared Services Analysts to support growing intake of work as we build the Benefits Shared Services program.
Required Skills & Expertise
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 8+ years of functional Benefits and Leave of Absence administration experience
- 3 years people management experience
- Experience using case management tools to measure team performance
- Experience in a customer service role
- Experience with ServiceNow and Workday
- Experience working in large, matrixed organizations with multi-regional teams
- Experience translating analysis and data into relevant and scalable tasks
- Experience managing the employee accommodations process
- Experience building partnerships with HRBPs, Payroll, Employment Law and other partners at all levels
- Strong customer orientation and ability to communicate your vision and influence others.
- Experience using creative and diverse ways to approach a problem or answer a question