Machine Learning Intern, AI@Unity
11 days ago
As an intern, you will work on projects that impact millions of people. Your goal will be to contribute to a system which personalizes ad experience for each gamer. The successful candidate understands what it takes to run machine learning products and performant systems at scale.
Are you ready for the challenge?
What you’ll be doing
- With the help of developers and data scientists, deploy machine learning models to our production systems
- Improve our online machine learning pipeline
- Ensure high-quality with unit and integration tests, and keep the code maintainable, scalable and debuggable
What we’re looking for
- Experience in building machine learning based online decision-making systems, either in production or as a hobby
- Knowledge of DevOps principles and technologies (CI/CD, microservices, containerization, infrastructure-as-code)
- Focus on efficiency, simplicity, quality and maintainability
- Currently enrolled in a Canadian University
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithms, and software design
You might also have
- Experience with Python, Go or TypeScript
- Experience with distributed and containerized systems (Docker, Kubernetes, Helm)
- Experience with systems monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana)
- Experience with Unity Engine, 3D simulators, and game development
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.