12 days ago
We are hiring a logistics coordinator to manage the packaging responsibilities within medical research unit of one of our pharmaceutical clients based in Indianapolis.
As a coordinator in this fast-paced team you will:
- Monitor temperatures on MRU and manage the temp excursion process.
- Request drivers for deployments.
- Request security for deployments.
- Complete greenlight checklists
- Perform inventory management on MRU and MSU
- Compile data for metrics/dashboards
- Administrative tasks: do calendaring, manage Teams chat list, schedule vehicle maintenance.
- Ensure binders are updated with new training materials as needed.
- Organize and clean MRU/MSU as needed.
- Microsoft Office including Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Solutions oriented approach with problem solving experience
- Project coordination skills with an ability to lead without authority and follow-up with internal and external partners
- Logistics experience or pharma experience a plus
Benefits16 days of PTOMedical, Dental and Vision benefits401(k) enrollment option with 3% employer matching