2 days ago
As a Logistics Clerk at Ubi Qc, you will be responsible for internal logistics and operate various elements related to the studio's logistical needs. This job requires an on-site presence.
What you’ll do
- Respond to various employee support requests;
- Support the various services offered to employees;
- Prepare the work environment for new arrivals;
- Ensure internal employee moves and any other furniture moves as required;
- Assist subcontractors with internal moves;
- Responsible for managing and tracking inventory;
- Ensure that work environments and spaces are always optimal;
- Follow-up with various external contractors and subcontractors;
- Help coordinate the studio's security;
- Transport and run various errands;
- Logistical support for internal and external events;
- Perform any other related tasks.
What you bring
- High school diploma;
- Driver's license (class 5);
- 1-3 years experience in a similar position;
- Experience in customer service;
- Good use of French (written communication);
- Ability to work in a team and be proactive;
- Ability to work independently;
- Methodical and resourceful;
- Integrity and trustworthiness;
- Basic knowledge of English;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Basic knowledge of computer and electronic components (Asset).
What to send our way
- Your resume highlighting your education, experience and skills, and a covering letter.
Working at Ubisoft means
- A hybrid and flexible work mode, 6 weeks of vacation in your first year, an enriched parental leave, a Ubi gym directly in our offices, a complete group insurance program, access to complete Dialogue telemedicine services, an RRSP with a contribution from Ubisoft, an advantageous bonus program, concrete measures to ensure the right to disconnect, the option of working part-time and much more. Click here for all the details.
- Joining a team of 21,000 Ubisoft employees working across more than 40 locations around the world, are boundby a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come;
- Working for an equal opportunity employer who believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to creating worlds where gamers and their teams can thrive and express themselves. It's about taking on exciting challenges, being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology and being part of the future of entertainment.
Founded in 2005 and with a team of over 600 creative, passionate and innovative talents, Ubisoft Quebec is now one of the leaders in the industry. Involved in the Assassin's Creed franchise since 2010, our studio assumed the leadership of Assassin's Creed Odyssey as well as Immortals Fenyx Rising, and is now developing Assassin's Creed Codename RED.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.