Logistic & Supply Chain Lead
3 days ago
Who are we?
We’re Sandbox VR, and we’re the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world. Inside our rooms, we take you on thrilling adventures and transform you into new characters. Our experience is like the movies, except you’re actually with your friends inside the movie. We are creating the future of entertainment by building towards the virtualization of physical spaces and eventually becoming the portal to the Metaverse. Want you be a part of our journey and help us make that a reality!
Since we launched in Hong Kong in 2017, we’re now live in 13 locations and 5 countries around the world (we’re the #1 Activity in Hong Kong and Singapore on TripAdvisor, #1 VR place in China Shanghai on Dianping), and we’re quickly expanding. As a growing company we are looking for leaders who want to transform the entertainment industry and contribute to the cutting-edge experiences we are creating. We take pride in the relationships we are building within the community through innovation and providing a best-in-class experience for our guests. The opportunities within Sandbox VR are endless and we want you to be a part of this new world we are creating!
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for managing the logistics, procurement and supply chain of the equipment for existing and new stores. To work with a technology company, you will be required to understand our platform and product to support your work. Work smart and creative in a problem-solving environment. You will be responsible for the following functional scopes:
1. Maintain and update product data and organize the full equipment list of Sandbox.
2. Work with logistic partners in different countries to make sure equipment will be delivered to the destination on time.
3. Ensure supply chain of each item, and source for similar products in some countries locally.
4. Work with the finance team to maintain the inventory of the warehouse in different countries.
5. Plan and manage schedules working with stakeholders all around the world.
Who are we looking for?
- Sandbox as an international company with many retail stores in the world. You will be required to have strong communication skills in terms of fluency in English and Mandarin.
- To work in a start-up company. The challenge is coming day-by-day. Strong problem solving skills are a MUST and strong organizational skills to manage the equipment, procurement and inventory.
- Bring your experience, bring your idea and bring the tools to scale your work. Working under pressure in a limited time schedule.
How can you really impress us?
- If you’ve worked in a start-up company. We are glad to hear your experience and see how you bring that experience to us. We are also a start-up company.
- If you’ve technology background, you will love our product and accomplish your work more efficiently.
- If you’ve worked in a logistics & supply chain industry. We are looking forward to getting your professional experience in our team.
- If you’ve experience in retail management and warehouse management. We’d like to hear from you about how you manage your team and scale your work.
How do I apply?
If you’re interested in this role, please apply here, or find some other way to get in touch if you’d really like to stand out. We’d like to see at least a CV or LinkedIn, and a quick cover letter/email/blurb on why you’re the right fit for us.
WE ARE SANDBOX VR, AND WE INVITE YOU TO COME PLAY IN OUR SANDBOX (AND THINK OUTSIDE IT).
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.