Localization Project Coordinator (Remote)
3 days ago
Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
The successful candidate will support the in-house Localization team; and will work closely with client tools, processes and personnel. The candidate will need to master file delivery management to support the client’s Multilingual localization requests. The incumbent of this position is expected to manage the hand off and delivery of multiple localization projects of different sizes, simultaneously within the timeframe agreed with the client.
- Ensure that projects assigned to by the clients are delivered to the clients within the timescales, to the quality expected and within the company’s profitability margins.
- Manage internal and external resources to ensure they perform according to the project instructions, client expectations and the company's QA procedures.
- Prepare and analyse translation files from clients.
- Ensure project data in the company's system is accurate, updated and complete.
- Prepares essential data for client invoicing and financial reports.
- Participate in regular internal meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (to communicate with Chinese-speaking vendors).
- Experience in localization and / or video games industry is preferred.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Must be motivated and a team player.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Excellent knowledge of PC and MS Office products is essential.
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work with tight deadlines.
- Passion for gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- This is a contract (renewable) position.
- Working Hours: Monday to Fridays, 1pm to 10pm (GMT +8)
- Shorter working hours available, with prorated salary & benefits; mandatory hours 5pm to 10pm (GMT +8)