Local IT Technician Intern
Shanghai Shanghai cn
10 days ago
The Local IT Technician Intern, reporting to the Local IT Site Manager is responsible for delivering on-site support on the hardware and software of the Ubisoft Shanghai studio, employees and teams, while maintaining a high level of customer support aligned with both the world-wide IT standards and the local business needs.
Vision and Responsibilities:
The Local IT Technician for Ubisoft Shanghai will:
- Offer on-site support to game projects teams and studio employees on hardware and standard software;
- Build, deploy and maintain new workstation and build machine environment for employees according to group standards;
- Manage and maintain local IT infrastructure when required;
- Train and advocate IT and Security best practices and standards to studio employees;
- Take active part in the tracking and updating of the hardware and software asset inventory;
- Maintain high levels of operation quality and customer satisfaction within the studio and its regional partners;
- Update and maintain a knowledge base articles on newly diagnosed problems and issues;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Skills and Knowledge:
The Local IT Technician Intern will have:
- Excellent sense of customer service in a technical support environment;
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written);
- Strong diagnostics and problem solving skills;
- Good dexterity and ability to perform manual labor with IT Hardware (components, workstations, servers)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS (7, 10);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite software;
- Familiarity with SCCM, Active Directory and other Windows domain technologies
- Familiarity understanding of networking, internet and server concepts;
- Familiarity with IT security (best practices, antivirus, firewalls, proxy) concepts;
- Familiarity with mobile technologies (Android, iOS, Windows 10 mobile, Blackberry);
- Familiarity with multimedia equipment (TV, console, projectors, video conference);
- Familiarity with technology industry, news and trends;
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced environment;
- Passionate about the video game industry;
- A great team spirit;
- Education: University student (Bachelor or Master Degree)
We guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ubisoft is composed of over 12,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.