Local IT Technician (Event)
Shanghai Shanghai cn
11 days ago
The IT Technician is in charge of all technical aspect of our internal and external events, from start to finish. This include missions such as the collection of the needs, the implementation of the setup, the live support of the event, the uninstall of all the technical devices, and gather feedback from partners on what went well and what we can improve.
The Local IT Event coordinator is also expected to answer regular Local IT calls during downtimes.
Roles and responsibilities
- Gather and analyze event IT requirements
- Setup and assemble workstations (both hardware and software)
- Collaborate with communications, marketing, security and production teams
- Assist the local IT team with daily tasks during downtime
at least 3 years cumulated experience as IT Technician.
- Maintain and improve the technical knowledge and skills
- Ability to develop techniques and methods to solve new problems or situations
- Must be autonomous, ability to take initiative and requires very little supervision
- Honesty, integrity and confidentiality must be maintained at all times
- Demonstrates team spirit, positivity and leadership
- Good understanding of English, both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Ability to work during long hours and weekends (during events)
- Must be able to travel during off site events
- Ability to lift 25 KG
- Very good knowledge of Windows operating system and compatible hardware
- Good knowledge of Video Game related Hardware
- Good knowledge of IT Security (Hardware, software, physical)
- Must be able to fully assemble and configure computers
- Ability to speak French a strong plus
- Interest in gaming a plus
- Interest in technical event support and management
Ubisoft, producer, editor and distributor of video games, interactive software, and multimedia applications situated in a loft in the heart of Mile-End, Montreal, offers a stimulating work environment where creativity, friendliness and leading edge technology are how what we pride ourselves in. You will benefit from a competitive salary and a range of social advantages, packaged with the strong possibility of advancement, as well as profit from a learning environment allowing you to get hands on experience with the latest innovations of your field.