LiveOps Sr. Product Manager
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleLiveOps Sr. Product Manager
SummaryBig Fish Games is a player-centric game publisher that has been influential to the game development world over the last 20 years. Distinguished by its value-driven, collaborative, and inclusive culture, Big Fish continues to innovate the game experience, build community and connections through games, and craft meaningful games played by millions.
Big Fish has an extensive portfolio of popular casual games across genres including EverMerge, Big Fish Casino, JMS, Gummy Drop, Cooking Craze, Fairway Solitaire. Big Fish is dedicated to delivering amazing experiences for players to connect, compete and discover play, anywhere and on any device.
Big Fish is part of Aristocrat Leisure Limited.
Summary and Mission
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager adept in live operations to join the business performance team. The Live Operations Product Manager will work closely with game teams and play a critical role developing & executing live operations strategy. The qualified candidate will work with a team of product managers, CRM managers, and engineers to drive player engagement, monetization, and retention strategies. They will partner with our business intelligence team to structure & coordinate analyses that improve the impact of LiveOps campaigns & features. Finally, they will translate these wins into organizational best practices to help build the Center of LiveOps Excellence!
- Develop and execute LiveOps calendar in coordination with game team to drive business results
- Partner with game product lead to define and execute LiveOps strategy and experimentation roadmap
- Partner with game LiveOps/CRM team to build out live ops systems, tools & workflows to enhance our live ops capabilities
- Work with business performance, data science, and BI engineering teams to execute central LiveOps program & strategy
- Collaborate with game teams to understand priorities/opportunities to execute and build standard processes around new campaigns, a/b tests, and enhanced segmentation
- Maintain an understanding of industry best practices and incorporate into LiveOps strategy
- We are looking to hire the best candidates nationwide and offer flexible remote opportunities.
- Has operational experience with any of the following CRM/marketing/analytics platforms or similar: Leanplum, Braze, Swrve, Firebase, Optimizely, Optimove
- Experience with player segmentation, a/b testing methodology, lifecycle marketing & journey building
- Experience working with engineering teams to define telemetry events & user attributes needed for segmentation, analysis, and campaign execution
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager or LiveOps/CRM manager in F2P mobile games
- Excellent at problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative, team player who thrives in cross-discipline teams
- Love games
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationUSA - Remote
Job familyBig Fish Games
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.