LiveOps 2D Artist - Monopoly GO!
14 days ago
Scopely is looking for a 2D Artist to elevate our new casual game, Monopoly GO! team in Seville on a hybrid basis.
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
The Monopoly GO! team is one of our key franchises and has just become one of Scopely’s largest games.
The teams sit globally, with the bulk of their members located throughout Spain and the US.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with senior and lead artists in delivering high quality assets.
- Create beautiful, eye-catching illustrations and logos following established art direction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment ensuring tasks are delivered on time at high quality.
- Work alongside your broader art team to generate new visual ideas to help push our project to the next level.
- Interface with Lead Artist, Art Director, Producers, and other project leads on various issues and deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with the narrative, design, and art team.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years experience as a concept artist or 2D artist working in games.
- Strong ability to research and reference material that supports idea generation and visual problem-solving.
- Excellent understanding of traditional art principles including composition, scale, perspective, rendering, color, and form.
- Portfolio that demonstrates a whimsical art style.
- Strong graphic design skills, including a deep understanding of typography and logo design.
- Proficient in digital art software such as photoshop.
- Familiar with 3D modeling, animation, and cinematic principles.
- Ability to solve visual problems creatively with quick sketches.
- Excellent written, verbal, and team communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- At least 3 years of experience in game art, mobile and/or casual gaming - highly valued!
- Strong understanding of general 3D and game art production techniques.
- Experience with Wrike.
- Familiarity with Perforce.
- Mobile games experience.
- 2D Animation or VFX experience.
- Basic 3D modeling experience (or comparable 3D package).
- Unity Experience.
Please include a portfolio/reel or PDF/links to examples of your work in the applicatio n.
At Scopely, we believe in creating a supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect and inclusivity. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or any other protected status.About Us
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.