Live Services Creative Design Intern
7 days ago
Who We Are
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity, inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment.
What We Need
2K Live Services Creative is seeking a passionate creative intern to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter and team player, with strengths in conceptual thinking, problem-solving and creative strategy. The Live Services Creative Design intern will assist at all levels of production, collaborating with editors, producers, directors and other designers to help create the most engaging and unique marketing products in the game industry! This candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of 2K sports titles, and will be given the opportunity to create final use assets such as key art, trailers, in-game, and/or social media content. All assets created will be made fully available for future portfolio use.
What You Will Do
- Visual Design for Video Game & Social Media marketing
- Project concept ideation
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit
- Current student or recent graduate (within the last 12 months)
- Design coursework or previous internships/freelance
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, or similar software
- Good understanding of various content platforms for video, web, and social media
- Must have a design portfolio with examples of strong design
Nice to have
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- After Effects knowledge
- Cinema 4D knowledge
- Audio/Video editing skills
- llustration skills
- Video Game knowledge/experience
- Sports knowledge/experience