Live Producer [Live Operations]
16 days ago
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
The Live Producer oversees the development and operation of live game features and services. Owner of the Road to Live timeline and deliverable, he is accountable for the quality of the live experience once the game is in the hand of the player, prior and after launch; the acquisition, retention and monetization while following the game/brand strategy; the deployment of new connected features and services while managing the cost of operation.
Reporting to the Producer/Senior Producer, the Live Producer will collaborate with the development team as well as with internal and external services providers (IT, Marketing, Business, 3rd party’s operator, 1st parties, etc.) to ensure the development, availability and quality of the connected experience for the player.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- In charge of defining the overall live strategy of the product together with all relevant stakeholders to fulfill our promises on player, business, production and operation fronts;
- Work closely with Business team to define a clear P&L strategy in order to ensure the profitability of Live Phase;
- Build strong network with group stakeholders to ensure all supports needed are in place for high service level commitment;
- Define a clear Road to Live plan and drive the execution of it to ensure the Live Readiness of the team on all relevant fields
- Ensure the constant availability of the game and its services;
- Monitor Player issues and define the actions to be taken;
- Participate in the definition and manage live events/milestone schedule and release (closed and public Alpha/Beta/Other, Launch and patches, etc.) while managing the cost of operations;
- Organize and coordinate the post launch support with the different service providers (CS, CRM, tech, infra, operators, etc.)
- Owner of Live Production backlog and ensure requests from all stakeholders are well managed;
- Create a detailed roadmap for the online game features and services required to run the game;
- Supervise the development of relevant Live ecosystem and other connected components of the game experience;
- Supervise the development of efficient processes and tools to deploy and operate the game, features and services;
- Support the game producer, creative director, Business and Marketing to ensure the quality of the connected game experience;
- Identify project risks and contingency plans;
Business & Marketing relations
- Act as liaison between Marketing and Business parties in order to triage and prioritize support needs, dev request and schedule new releases and events;
- Gather, validate and act upon MAU, DAU and CCU, estimates and live, to ensure proper actions and planning;
- Plan and create events for the game;
- Participate in the definition and challenge the ARM strategy; support and articulate it;
- Enforce Ubisoft guidelines in regards to payment provider choices and technologies per region;
- Define, monitor and act upon KPI to improve player experience and ARM
- Evaluate the needs of the team in terms of resources and jobs, and ensure that these are met, maintain a good standard of commitment and team motivation to create a work environment that promotes productivity;
- Act as a coach to team managers and ensure that they are adequately trained and hiring right
WHAT YOU BRING
- Extensive experience in video game production is a must with some experience working in similar capacity role
- Multi-disciplinary development experience
- Know how to delegate and bring awareness Online concepts and associated technologies
- Capacity to make important decisions in highly stressful situations and take leadership and maintain an efficient team in emergencies
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Degree in management or administration (an asset)
- Experience in shipping and operating game titles with connected features and services a plus
WHAT YOU'LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status
CREATOR OF WORLDS
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Opening its doors in July 2008, Ubisoft Singapore features the largest AAA studio in Southeast Asia and is home to a culture that celebrates serious fun and diversity. As proud innovators of naval gameplay and water technology, we’re super excited to be the lead studio in bringing a brand-new IP to you – Skull and Bones! Our other notable works include every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, with our latest Viking adventure being Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.