This job might no longer be available.
Live Operations Specialist - Internship - Winter 2020
Montreal QC ca
2 months ago
- Work closely with Product Managers to define events and promotions strategy;
- Build and manage a comprehensive and detailed planning for in-game events and promotions. Oversee its successful implementation and deployment;
- Coordinate and set up the various in-game communication tools (assets creation, push notifications, ...);
- Monitor the performance of the events and report about their impact on in-game KPIs by working closely with Data Analysts and Product Managers;
- Analyze and monitor user feedback to determine user trends and behaviour by working closely with the Community and Customer Support Teams;
- Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate key takeaways to management;
- Set up and manage A/B tests that aim at improving in-game key metrics;
- Constantly analyze competitors’ games and the ability to benchmark efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Statistics or Business.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and able to work collaboratively across a number of internal and external teams.
- Solid understanding of the mobile video games market.
- Excellent analytical skills and proficient with Excel.
- Proficiency with SQL and Tableau/Power BI a strong plus.
Please include a copy of your grades in your application.
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP’s across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities and personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.