Live Operations QA
10 days ago
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Be an integral part of the QA testing process for a world class mobile game.
- Work closely with Live Operations Specialists, and game production teams to achieve the highest quality of events.
- Design test plans to verify that new features work flawlessly.
- Be responsible for set up and execution of in-game events, promotions, and communications.
- Play our games extensively in order to understand their features and how they affect live operations.
- Monitor live events for bugs and errors.
- Investigate solutions and provide rapid response to fix live issues using server-side tools.
- Suggest process and documentation improvements.
- Analyze competitors’ products and events in order to benchmark best practices
- Passion for mobile free-to-play games and solid understanding what makes a high quality game
- Strong technical skills and the ability to learn new software tools
- Demonstrated aptitude for mobile game testing, which could be shown through:
- Professional videogame QA experience
- A post-secondary degree in game development, computer science, or a related field
- QA work on hobby game projects, game jams, or hackathons
- Working knowledge of QA techniques and tools
- A broad understanding of the videogame production process
- Multi-disciplinary interests within the games industry, as this role will work closely with business focused teams as well as the game production team
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, organization, and time management.
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Proficient with Excel
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Confluence and Jira a plus
- Knowledge of programming or boolean logic a plus
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
1. CV in English
2. Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft?"
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are locatedfor an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks’ vacation for work- life-balance
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- Mentorship program and Training Subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? #Jointhegame
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.