Live Operations QA
Kharkiv Kharkiv Oblast ua
12 days ago
The Live Ops QA is the specialist, in charge of setting up, communicating and ensuring continuity of the in-game promotions and events for his/her games. Reporting to the Live Operations Manager.
Your main challenges will include:
- Work closely with Live Operations Managers and game production teams to ensure correctness and timeliness of live operations of the game;
- Be responsible for set up and execution of in-game promotions and events;
- Create briefs, communicate, and set up the various in-game communication tools (visual assets, push notifications, etc);
- Play our and competitors’ games extensively in order to suggest improvements to the game team.
- A creative gamer: you find inspiration in the player experience and you’re constantly coming up with ideas to keep the audience engaged, improve game features, etc;
- Basic understanding of how game business and economics work;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Intermediate level of English;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop can be an asset
- Passion for games on any platform!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Highly focused attention to detail and highly organized;
- Customer focused way of working with a keen visual sense.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperate with more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.