Live Operations Manager
5 days ago
Who we are:
Having recently joined forces with the rapidly growing mobile games studio, Tripledot Studios, Live Play Mobile is disrupting social gaming with a new type of mobile experience. Following Tripledot’s recent valuation at $1.4B, Live Play Mobile is excited to join them in the next stage of growth, something that YOU can be part of!
Join a team of people with unrivalled experience, spanning decades in both the mobile games and television industries. Our team of stellar game designers, top-tier software engineers and leading gaming veterans have combined the latest live video streaming technology and first-rate social features to create a mobile entertainment experience like no other. Sitting at the intersection between gaming and television, we aim to enrich our players’ lives with real human interaction as the frontrunner of live hosted gaming on mobile, bringing world class broadcast entertainment to the palm of your hand, 24/7.
About the Role
The LiveOps Manager will own the Revenue, DAU and Retention KPIs, and plan and execute monetization strategies that will motivate and encourage players to play and pay.
As the LiveOps Manager, you will drive the strategy across all communication channels both in-game (Pop-Ups, Store, Inbox) and out of game (Emails, Push Notifications) and exercise various pricing strategies.
- You will develop the daily promotional routines in the game and be in charge of its implementation through the campaign design, creative development, QA, and operational launch.
- You will be responsible for the end to end planning and execution of highly segmented and targeted sales, engagement events and feature-based events.
- You will monitor its performance and react accordingly and analyze it, all while working closely with the Creative Team, Operations Team, Product Owners, and Data Science team.
- In this role, you will be responsible for the game’s ad-hoc activities, including A/B tests, LiveOps, and ongoing CRM activities, and for the coordination between teams to bring them all to life.
- You will have a constant awareness of the KPI’s and find creative solutions for meeting and exceeding them.
- The ideal candidate moves fast, is data-driven, player-oriented, and looks to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience as Marketing Manager, CRM, Brand Manager, Trade Marketing, Ecommerce Manager (in the online industry- an advantage).
- Structural approach to data with strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills. Ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
- Understands the game’s KPIs, business values, curious and insightful.
- Proven experience in performing A/B tests.
- Strong English written/ verbal communication skills.
- Highly attentive to details, thorough and responsible.
- A people person, leader, self driven, positive, initiator, curious, independent, and a quick learner.
- Strong technical skills, ability to learn and operate multiple applications.
- Strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills.
- Managerial experience - strong advantage.
- Advanced Excel and/or Data Visualization tools – strong advantage.
- Proven experience in Email and/or Push Notification campaigns – strong advantage.
- SQL proficiency- Advantage.
- Personal gaming background – an advantage.