Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
10 days ago
The Lifecycle Marketing Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of CRM activities focused on email, push notification, and other CRM channels in support of company and business unit objectives for our on-going games. This includes ownership of the setup, maintenance, copy, art, and reporting. This position requires a collaborative professional who is highly exceptional and creative who can work in a fast-paced environment of operating live games.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Own the day-to-day, hands-on execution of all lifecycle marketing campaigns (building templates, audience segments, sending campaigns, A/B testing & reporting)
- Responsible for writing copy for all lifecycle channels
- Jira Ticket Management - Work with Producers to get assets in a timely manner
- Coordinate with QA team to ensure all campaigns are QA’d in a timely manner.
- Generate weekly, monthly campaign performance reports, identify drivers and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensure all existing tech infrastructure is healthy and live. Observe issues with these in a timely manner and rectify issues ASAP.
- Develop positive relationships with cross-functional partners (studio, tech, engineering, marketing, creative, etc.)
- Channel Owners to their game/games - full accountability and responsibility for any non-VIP communication received by a user
- Flawlessly execute tests and tactics that increase player health and lifetime value.
- Embrace established processes and find opportunities to improve the efficiency of the role.
- Ensure the highest standards, employ best-practices, and foster accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in CRM or Lifecycle Marketing roles (Email and Push Notification channels)
- Hands-on experience with HTML, SQL, and Marketing Automation tools like Braze
- Demonstrated success in deploying effective marketing communications at scale
- Inquisitive action-biased mind appropriately focused on customer and business-critical metrics
- Self-starter with ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Effective producer of high-quality work with a desire for increasing responsibility
- Proven ability to learn technology quickly
- Versatile, flexible and trainable
- Able to effectively balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong communication, copywriting, organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Team-first attitude
- Passion for games
What we offer you:
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.