This job might no longer be available.
17 days ago
Level Designer (Temporary)
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
Who a Level Designer is at BioWare:
- You will work with our team of writers, artists, and designers through all stages of development to implement sections of game environments.
- You will work with your lead to implement the priorities and goals, focusing on the gameplay elements of a map.
- You will create original and defined content for specific levels, systems, and gameplay.
- You will share in critique sessions to provide input to personal and peer work.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 4+ years of experience as a game-level designer, working with current engines and tools or related experience.
- Experience with closed and open world layouts, including gameplay and technical requirements.
- Familiar with the level design fundamentals, constraints, and narrative.
- Comfortable working with groups within design, art, programming, and production.
- Experience with current scripting languages and level editors with the ability to implement and manipulate content.
- Knowledge of RPGs and Action game genres.
- Critique the content of peers in a group environment.