Level Design Internship - Spring 2021
4 days ago
We are looking for a talented intern to join our Level Design team!
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go, then this is the right internship for you. Together with the team you will:
- Create interesting challenges for our huge player base
- Help us continually improve and refine the game experience
- Contribute to the ongoing, evolving design of the game
Skills to create thrills
This is a great opportunity to learn how King make games for millions of players. We are looking for someone with:
- A recently completed a Game or Level Design degree. Other relevant subjects for this role include Art/ Design, Computer Science or Maths
- The ability to blend creativity with methodical testing and balancing
- High levels of self- organisation and self- motivation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A genuine passion for making casual games
King in Malmö
Opposite the central station at Bruksgatan, and just around the corner from Stortorget, our studio is right in the middle of Malmö’s cultural heart. Inside, you’ll find a terrace screaming for summer BBQs. Outside, you’ll find everything from breathtaking seascapes to underground art galleries. And with Denmark within driving distance, you can even visit The Little Mermaid whenever you like.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.