Level Artist - Unannounced Project - Paris (M/F)
19 days ago
Your missions will be:
- Understand the level design documents to know the environments, objectives, atmospheres, story and style to create game levels;
- Assign VFX or Gameplay Logic to Environment;
- Set out the modelling and texturing needs; follow up on the progress and quality of the work;
- Understand project tools and their functions, the project file classification system and the process to update engine data and follow all instructions from the technical art director.
Good technical knowledge of 3D packages, texturing packages, and game engines like Unity/Unreal,
Communication skills, Ability to share knowledge,
Open minded and ready for innovations,
Traditional art background,
Passion and enthusiasm for videogames,
Great communication in English.
We are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry!
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
The World of UBISOFT
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its production studio in Paris, where titles such as "Ghost Recon: Breakpoint", "Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle", "Just Dance 2020" or "Watch_Dogs Legion" have recently been developed.
Are you ready to take on new challenges?
Do you want to give beautiful experiences to the players? Come join us!