Legal Counsel (Corporate)
1 month ago
Our Corporate Legal team is growing which is why we are looking for a proactive and well-organized person who values work in a dynamic environment . If you have experience in the fields of corporate law and capital markets and have strong interpersonal skills, do not hesitate to apply.
- Ongoing, complex legal advice, in particular in the fields of corporate law and capital markets.
- Creating solutions and recommendations that take into account both legal aspects and the needs of the organization (in particular business needs) and the needs of the Management Board /higher management.
- Participating in complex reorganization projects (including those involving many companies from the CD PROJEKT group).
- Monitoring, interpreting, and analyzing existing and future regulatory requirements.
- Working closely with other departments in the company.
- Law degree, preferably attorney-at-law qualifications.
- 3-6 years of experience as an in-house lawyer in a multinational organization or an associate in a reputable law firm.
- Experience in the area of corporate services for publicly traded entities.
- Very good knowledge of corporate law, and capital markets.
- Proficient knowledge of English, including legal English allowing you to work freely in this language.
- Independence in action and good organizational skills.
- Conscientiousness and attention to detail.
- Perfect communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- High personal integrity.
Nice to have
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Experience in the area of M&A transactions.
- Playing video games or interest in the video games industry is a plus.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.